Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is 18ft SLX A Good Pole To Use Everyday?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Personally I'd go for a 25 if you don't already have a longer pole for those 2nd floor windows/sky lights on 2 story houses or windows above roofing, the length doesn't change too much for ground floor windows and you've a bit more reach which will be sufficient for 99% of houses.

I have two SLX poles (25 & 37) and would highly recommend them.

Deffo get the 22

I have a day and a half on bungalows and the 22 collapses to less than 6" and thats with an aquadapter, i also use it for 98% of the rest of my work which is either terrace or dorma bungalows. My 25 can be a tiny bit long and awkward for terrace backyards or paths between houses

I'd still get the 22, with a 28 as your second pole you'd have the perfect range

I've got the SLX22' and SLX35'.....for awkward places and bungalows, I use a 4' length of electrical conduit (£1.00) with QuikLoc adapter and the hose running on the outside held in place with a velcro tie....very useful and cheap to do /emoticons/wink.png.

Back