Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Really good equipment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

Had a fantastic day today, on a part of work where my facelift 22 will reach everything, but 6 dormas are really really hard, (i always feel like the clean on these windows is a bit hit and miss) and 4 velux's just impossible so thought sod it i'll use the slx 25 all day.

But raided my spares bin and swapped a gardiners sill to their extreme medium mixed, what a combo!!!

The slx 25 has a little flex with the sill brush but with the extreme its barely owt, i haven't really used an extreme properly for ages but man its a good brush,

what I was really enjoying though, is to do most of the upstairs windows my facelift 22 is nearly maxed out, (and with a sill fitted can be a bit flexy and hard to be accurate) but the slx25 still had another section to go, so its super rigid and accurate, and where the 22 struggled to reach he 6 dormas the slx reached sooo easily.

The moral of the storey is once you get the right gear, its an absolute pleasure going to work.

Its took me over a year to build up an arsenal of proper good gear by buying a bit here and there but finally i feel like I've got everything that my round needs..................brilliant!! Lmao

Thank for sharing...nice post;)

Could not agree more as using the right kit for the job makes things so much easier.

And more enjoyable. Just ordered an extension for my slx25 which will get me to three story with ease

How much scrim? I've got 6 three story windows which the slx will reach but they are dorma's so set back a bit so cant make a good job of them, so just leave

Back