Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First ever Paid job tomoz

philzy756

Got my first ever paid job tomoz and its a biggy! Cleaning windows at french embassy in Edinburgh city centre. 41 average size windows and 3 Massive 3 metre by 1 metre windows. Right in at deep end!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Aye mate ive checked my van and gear about 4 times... currently ironing all my work stuff. Im like a wreck but i really cant wait

Im french kissing champion 3 years on a row. Kidding on

My brother in law has big cleaning company he didnt have the time for the job asked me if i wanted to price for it. I couldnt believe the ammount of windows when i turned up

Thanks for tips guys only thing im not sure about is using the scraper ive heard some horror stories

wtf...and embassy on your first job I would be bricking it myself if that was me /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've just looked at the front of the building and just curious to find out how you are going to reach the top 4th floor windows that are set back?

He did not have the time my ****...more like was far too much hassle for him /emoticons/biggrin.png

Im french kissing champion 3 years on a row. Kidding onMy brother in law has big cleaning company he didnt have the time for the job asked me if i wanted to price for it. I couldnt believe the ammount of windows when i turned up

Anyhow I'm sure you will do just fine weather permitting ...good luck with it /emoticons/wink.png

Ha ha smurf love confidence! The 4th floor actually isnt sat back just looks like it from that shady pic. Lol and the atriums are are not cleaned apparently they dont own that section. And smurf i think your spot on about my bro in law lol

Woah......off to a big start eh? What a 1st job

As for the scraper, i dont use one much but when i do i put neat fairy on the offending mark (lube it up) and use a brand new blade, and use a really really shallow angle of attack

wtf...and embassy on your first job I would be bricking it myself if that was me /emoticons/biggrin.png
more like counting ya dosh with lots of laffing:D

Back