Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back to trad

Cheers murphI enjoying the pay rise and keeping up with my work with pole,but it winding the **** up outa me....

What reasons did you go back for,just the speed ?
My round is very very compact and only a 2 min from my house so I used to walk around all of my round but with the wfp I had to use a van and as I had a van mounted system so I had to keep moving me van every few houses which I found a pain , basically the whole thing was one big hassle for me and my round.

Hey tuffers

Stuff winding me up.hose tangle,**** pole,snagging stuff,moaning customers after 4 months o cleans,stuff I should be better than,feel better after work when counted up what I done tho /emoticons/smile.png :) /emoticons/smile.png

Can't earn that off a ladder lol

Ordered a aqua adapter today n new pole so toys back in pram lol

very interesting must say

i,ve been W F P since october me and my mate

when i first started hose getting caught on every thing possible

getting wet , van getting soaking.

The one big mistake i made was with poles, if i just went out and bought slx 22 to start with it would of been so much easier

but you learn quick my mate has the back pack he does the backs i,m on the fronts with the hose

gets through the graft so quick it now works well for me i,m pleased i made the change still do trad

but pleased I made the move to W F P you now have both options

Hey tuffersStuff winding me up.hose tangle,**** pole,snagging stuff,moaning customers after 4 months o cleans,stuff I should be better than,feel better after work when counted up what I done tho /emoticons/smile.png :) /emoticons/smile.png

Can't earn that off a ladder lol

Ordered a aqua adapter today n new pole so toys back in pram lol
we welcome all our people back with open arms:D

the force is strong with you @Tattooed window cleaner /emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't tend to wfp inside windows myself unless they are over a swimming pool then it doesn't really matter:D

Yeah i went back to trad for a couple months after a few months when i started wfp, same reasons of tanglements etc, but when i upgraded my pole and water purification system it made a huge difference, the main difference to sway me to full time wfp was an aquadapter and stop being so lazy and blitz the frames regularly, before i just tried to get away with just doing the glass.

Also most of my work is dorma bungalows and the roofs are very near to the end of their lives and were getting really dicey to walk on, and learnt where all the snag points are on every property and hose management became paramount, and patience!!!!! i found the more frustrated i got the more the hose would fight me lol

I still do trad and really enjoy doing it, instant gleaming windows and i think its a beautiful skill, love it when people have a go and realise how easy we make it look

Back