Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Aldi

Tuffers

Do their adverts convince you that they're a great place to shop, or do you think it's still a crap shop selling crap stuff?

Dunno why I thought of this thread. Maybe their ads were getting to me :D

coming from a lad that was brought up on netto and kwik save food, i love aldi lol, feeds me and the kids for the week with pound pizzas and 80p bags of onion rings etc, the wife turns her nose up at it and goes sainsburys etc but i have no shame in saying i love it lol like a pig in s##t literally, they have these chocolate bars too that taste exactly the same as galaxy chocolate but costs pennies and then they have the cardboard chocolate too.

mind you some of the stuff is pretty horid and im sure theyre still selling dead horse but i dont buy meat from there, the best thing i like about aldi is the middle isle with all the gear they sell, some great diy tools!

Hahaha top thread tuffers

I've been shopping in aldi for years, we get 75% of our shop there then the rest in tesco or sainsburys

Only gripe i have with aldi is occasionally the fruit and veg doesn't last long but tinned stuff, milk,condiments are bob on, and their fresh 100% orange juice with bits just cant be touched, i used to only have tropicana but am gutted if aldi has run out and am forced to get tropicana or worse tesco's own, i drink loads of the stuff

What about the other one called Lidl.......my Mrs goes ape-sh!t when I get these two shop names mixed-up.

Mrs asked me to take her to Aldi shopping, so off in the car we go....5 mins into journey she asks....

Mrs...'Where you going'...

Me.....'Aldi'.....

Mrs....'But this the way to Lidl', I want to go to Aldi...

Me.....'But they're both the same'....

Mrs....' NO THEY'RE NOT'.....

Me.....'Yes they are' ..........

Mrs...'I'M TELLING YOU NOW, THEY'RE NOT'.....

Me....'But....'.........

And that's when the fight started :D :D.

What about the other one called Lidl.......my Mrs goes ape-sh!t when I get these two shop names mixed-up.

Mrs asked me to take her to Aldi shopping, so off in the car we go....5 mins into journey she asks....

Mrs...'Where you going'...

Me.....'Aldi'.....

Mrs....'But this the way to Lidl', I want to go to Aldi...

Me.....'But they're both the same'....

Mrs....' NO THEY'RE NOT'.....

Me.....'Yes they are' ..........

Mrs...'I'M TELLING YOU NOW, THEY'RE NOT'.....

Me....'But....'.........

And that's when the fight started :D :D.

first rule of fight club

agree with the mrs or its going to kick off

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.