Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain Rain go away

shazzy692002

Come back another day.(preferably Sundays)

I dont work in the rain, im now sitting here for the 2nd day getting fed up with it...arrgghhhh...

its painful shazzy, I know. You are probably way behind like me.

The forecast says it will be clear in Derbyshire by now, yet when i look outside its piling it down with snow and rain.

Its not like having a proper day off because you cant settle.

Come back another day.(preferably Sundays)

I dont work in the rain, im now sitting here for the 2nd day getting fed up with it...arrgghhhh...
Same for me here in norwich, I hate sitting about, looks the same for tomorrow aswell

In 11 years of cleaning this is THE worst, longest spell of really bad weather. Every time i catch up i have biblical days and days of rain and 70 mph winds. To top it all off monday was the best day for ages but spent all day in hospital or waiting around.......my poor mum fainted and fell down the stairs sunday night and did some real damage all over and broke her left shoulder!!!!!!!!

Going to cheer myself up by getting a fresh car tomoz hopefully.........../emoticons/biggrin.png

I got out at 2pm and done 3 hours....I am only about 3 days behind. May work Sat if weather ok.

Barbados would be to hot.(is there such a thing as 2 hot lol)

Keir hope your mum makes a full recovery.

Please dont rain today.lol

Another day, another washout. Managed to get one house done then it piled down. Cant wait for a dry week.

Going to spend the afternoon brewing my latest beer.....may as well make good use of the bad weather.

Suppose to be back to "normal" February weather next week apparently, so still some rain but longer dry spells in between.

I got out at 2pm and done 3 hours....I am only about 3 days behind. May work Sat if weather ok.
Barbados would be to hot.(is there such a thing as 2 hot lol)

Keir hope your mum makes a full recovery.

Please dont rain today.lol
Cheers shazzy, proper feel for her. She's a tough 'ol boot so i know when she squeals in pain that it must be really bad /emoticons/sad.png

Cheers norm, will do. She's feeling alot better now.

Cant wait to get back to work tomorrow, i'll be grafting till 5 every day to catch up now its staying light for longer

Only problem with that though is the following week i'll have a short week but i dont care just wanna get round everywhere and earn some cash

Latest Posts

Back