Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Using flyers to promote your business

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeLoveFlyers

They may be one of the oldest forms of marketing, but they're also one of the cheapest and are still hugely successful. That's why WeLoveFlyers are proud to be the faster, cheaper, easier way to order quality flyers!

I'm really pleased to be back on the new Window Cleaning Forums as a sponsor again and there's a whole new discount code for members here. Enter WLFWCF2014 when you place your order and you will get an extra 10% off the price of printing. (Enter it in all capitals or it won't be recognised!)

Just go to

www.weloveflyers.co.uk for more information.

I'm not just here to sell flyer printing to you though, I'm more than happy to offer help and advice on any aspects of writing, designing and printing your flyers or other items. If you get stuck with the advanced options in Photoshop, or you're not sure how much text you should try to fit on an A6 flyer, just send me a message and I'll try to help you out.

/emoticons/smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock