Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matty H

Vents

Matty H

What do you lads do about frame vents? I've always gone over them in the summer as they dry quickly and by the time you've done all the others and come to rinse its not dripping all that dirt they seem to trap! However in colder weather I tend to avoid them and just go up to top rail. I absolutely hate them

Guest badbusdriver

I dont really have problems with vents matty. On the 1st clean i give them a very thorough clean, then a quick going over every time i am there and its never been a problem.

Gav

Yes best way is to keep on top of them clean each time then you wont have much dirt in them.

Guest Paul

If they are bad a few goes over will do the job, and keep on top of them as the will ruin the whole window if left, they shouldn't be that much of a problem with them.

Guest Scadi

Clean as often as you can. Do not make it a routine, just when you feel that they are getting dirty. After all it is simpler to clean a bit rather than a huge pile. Like badbusdriver said - clean them once good then a little bit every now or then. :angel:

Guest Paul

I always cleaned the whole window all frames and vents everytime, the guy I worked for said if it's part of the window clean it.

Diffrent people do it different, that's just the way I was told, that's the worst cause of streaks vents.

Guest Ryan

as long as thay run clean after a min or 2 its fine

but ya thay are a pain

James

I try and avoid them as best as possible, they are a pain in the backside.

best

I dont really have problems with vents matty. On the 1st clean i give them a very thorough clean, then a quick going over every time i am there and its never been a problem.

I do the same

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.