Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First choice canvassing ???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi @r\-clean welcone to wcf /emoticons/wink.png

I would not touch them witha a barge pole going by their website hit counter and what they say below

Newly Canvassed Round:

Benefit from our 22 years of experience. Our full time, fully trained marketing teams work every day to build the domestic and commercial customer base for SPS.

We; from time to time, also offer our services to select clients in order to build them a bespoke domestic window cleaning round.

This made to order round can be generated in an area of your choice, and all our work comes with a full 3 months guarantee.

This guaranteed investment has help countless window cleaning companies to build on their own customer base or to establish a new customer base in a new area.

Our charges are:

3 times the rotation value of the work with a 3 month guarantee, or

4 times the rotation value of the work with a 12 month guarantee.

For more details and costing’s, please call, email or fill in the contact form.

Round Rates & Charges:

Buying Rounds: There are 4 options available

1. Franchise: Deposit and Fees apply, please visit: www.buyawindowcleaningfranchise.co.uk
  2. Newly Canvassed Round: 3 or 4 times the per clean value of the work*
  3. Existing Round: From 5 x the per clean value of the work*
  4. Rent-A-Round: Deposit plus monthly fees

hmmm, there be many that do that these days.....but welcome to the forum anyway, we need all the windys we can get....i only ever get local papers to deliver leaflets for me ....yes some end up in the bin....and some are ignored...but if somebody wants you....or else try fleabay...loads of rounds on there.

if based in the midlands check out p_dale he does canvassing used him last year picked me a good amount of work up and didn't have any complaints.

Yes I have, think I will give him ago but he's not free till middle of the year unfortunately was looking for someone around spring time. I do a bit my self on weekends but could do with someone in also.

Could you not get someone to go out with you as you clean he/she knock doors in the street where you are working?

First choice are in my neck of the woods not heard of them, to be fair 3-4 times the clean. Very expensive

Back