Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many can you spot !!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

This had me in stitches earlier I was out quoting a job and I heard what sounded like a 1000 ladders clanging around, I looked out the window and saw a load of window cleaners swarm a house lol View attachment 2525

No disrespect to them as I there earning there wage working but Jesus they have to do a hell of a lot of houses to pay all them if there working together on all the houses lol

Ginger ****** has got his ladder in the wrong place. He should have gone above the window and got one if the A frame lads to foot it if needed.

yes i was doing just two houses the other day and on one they had asked me to cut their ivy back whilst i was up and doing that i heard a lot of clattering and glanced across to watch two window cleaners take about 5 mins to unload and get set up...they even waved to me..i was in disguise as a gardener...so i had a peep to see where they went thinking they must have a few to do....they were both on the front of a house nearby so i went back to my ivy..next minute they were back spending 5 mins loading the van again.....i honestly dont think they even did the back.....well i suppose you have to start somewhere......

yes i was doing just two houses the other day and on one they had asked me to cut their ivy back whilst i was up and doing that i heard a lot of clattering and glanced across to watch two window cleaners take about 5 mins to unload and get set up...they even waved to me..i was in disguise as a gardener...so i had a peep to see where they went thinking they must have a few to do....they were both on the front of a house nearby so i went back to my ivy..next minute they were back spending 5 mins loading the van again.....i honestly dont think they even did the back.....well i suppose you have to start somewhere......
lmfba tears killing me

This had me in stitches earlier I was out quoting a job and I heard what sounded like a 1000 ladders clanging around, I looked out the window and saw a load of window cleaners swarm a house lol View attachment 4294
thats madness 4 people cleaning 3 windows, iv seen two ladder on 1 front before but never 4 lol

Lol sooo funny my misses even said If they knocked on my door I would tell them to p@&@ off as they were there for 2 seconds lol

Brilliant, great find. That business model doesnt look very efficient. I could imagine they spend more time tripping over each other, and getting all those ladders off the van, then they do actual cleaning.

I blame the gov and boarder agency myself as our hand car washing buddies from the eu are now turning their hands to window cleaning aswell.

As soon as I saw it I thought of the car washes too. I didn't know they were moving into window clening aswell now though.

If word got about that they were cleaning windows for 50p a window, I could imagine the WC trade going the same way as the car valeting trade did.

Gangs of eu so say window cleaners have been operating like that for a while but I'm sure there will be plenty more...

Back