Smurf

Hot water

Smurf

My L5 packed up months ago so today I thought I would find out why.

Anyhow to cut a long story short found out there was nothing wrong with it after all as the gas bottle just ran out of gas...Oops!:D

I'm now in my missus good books for a short while as I cleaned our filthy conservatory roof whilst testing it out as she has been nagging me for ages to get it sorted:cool:

Smurf

Yep I'm a bit of a numpty @Gav at times but by god I'm glad I sorted it out as using hot water makes exterior house deep cleaning so much easier to do.

Smurf

It's nothing special John but you would not see much in the back anyhow as is full of kit I need for exterior house cleaning.

smurf any chance of a few pics of ur setup?

Gav
Yep I'm a bit of a numpty @Gav at times but by god I'm glad I sorted it out as using hot water makes exterior house deep cleaning so much easier to do.

Ye bet it makes it much easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Smurf

Customers love to see me using hot too what with steam coming off the plastics and the filth & algae being cleaned off with ease does looks very impressive.