Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

so what did i forget today....

cheapncheerful

got kitted up and arrived at my first job....checked the money was left....great start.....next parked up for the rest of the day and double checked i had everything ....wait....i was off on a short walk to do a bungalow and didn't need my ladders and so left them on my roof....but where was my special lock...panic....saved there it was on the floor....well i can't leave my ladders on unlocked....its not that i don't trust people its just i don't want to leave them tempted...

at my next job no one in and money left ....this is what i want ...peace and quiet... now the next two bungalows one person is always in....not today...this was looking great...but almost finished the first and found my water in my bucket on the belt had run out....so who forgot to bring some water in his bucket....but i could get out of that one as i know both bungalows have outside taps....except that of course its still winter time and it was switched off.....but i was saved as the next one was still on.... so i finished and then reached for my notes..

...yep thats what i forgot today... well where theres a will there is a way....and i have to let people know when i have been so of to the bin i go..... oh this wasn't my day the first recycling bin was empty.... but the second wasn't....so last nights tea was breaded cod with a nice cardboard sleeve...no that was too greasy ...but the cauliflower cheese one looked okay.....well its kinda recycling....any way i hadn't forgot my pen...

and neither of them said anything when i later collected the money.. that was yesterday so what did i forget today?.... well actually i was on my worst jobs...well everyone has some....and normally i leather then scrim then scrim again....they are under lime trees...full of spiders....little squares ...thirty foot up...and some are behind bars i can hardly fit my hand through......and now of course they had storm damage..so i had new kit....i mean that s always good....i bought a six inch t bar and blade and i was going to blade them ...so of i rush up the ladder and soaped a load of squares....and of course i had forgot to put my small blade in.... what will i forget tomorrow? ....please smurf...don't say my brain.

Your just getting old @cheapncheerful ...I drove off one day without clamping me ladders to the roof bars /emoticons/biggrin.png

I constanly forget I'm filling me wfp van tank and flood the van at least twice a month too

now i do know a bit about pure water as i had to look after a marine aquarium for my son.....and that reminds me...i used to set it up in the bath and of course everytime forgot to check its progress......and it aint cheap

got kitted up and arrived at my first job....checked the money was left....great start.....next parked up for the rest of the day and double checked i had everything ....wait....i was off on a short walk to do a bungalow and didn't need my ladders and so left them on my roof....but where was my special lock...panic....saved there it was on the floor....well i can't leave my ladders on unlocked....its not that i don't trust people its just i don't want to leave them tempted...at my next job no one in and money left ....this is what i want ...peace and quiet... now the next two bungalows one person is always in....not today...this was looking great...but almost finished the first and found my water in my bucket on the belt had run out....so who forgot to bring some water in his bucket....but i could get out of that one as i know both bungalows have outside taps....except that of course its still winter time and it was switched off.....but i was saved as the next one was still on.... so i finished and then reached for my notes..

...yep thats what i forgot today... well where theres a will there is a way....and i have to let people know when i have been so of to the bin i go..... oh this wasn't my day the first recycling bin was empty.... but the second wasn't....so last nights tea was breaded cod with a nice cardboard sleeve...no that was too greasy ...but the cauliflower cheese one looked okay.....well its kinda recycling....any way i hadn't forgot my pen...

and neither of them said anything when i later collected the money.. that was yesterday so what did i forget today?.... well actually i was on my worst jobs...well everyone has some....and normally i leather then scrim then scrim again....they are under lime trees...full of spiders....little squares ...thirty foot up...and some are behind bars i can hardly fit my hand through......and now of course they had storm damage..so i had new kit....i mean that s always good....i bought a six inch t bar and blade and i was going to blade them ...so of i rush up the ladder and soaped a load of squares....and of course i had forgot to put my small blade in.... what will i forget tomorrow? ....please smurf...don't say my brain.
hey mate

it would take me all night to tap out that post

dont forget ya sense of humour that gets ya through

Back