Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Site outage

That was a pain in the **** wasn't it. Jesus christ Gav, sort it out, I'm trying to skive here!!!

/emoticons/biggrin.png

The mrs thinks I'm responding to emails. /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Panic stations, i almost had a baby in the last hour or so!!!

God damn mysql! What was supposed to be a simple server update for the Mysql and php which should not really have had much outage at all if any turned into me almost needing a clean set of underwear!

Sorry all we are back now, might be a little hit and miss for a mo while i make sure all is sorted!

Lol, all good now mate. Don't talk to me about babies though, the mrs is due any minute now, hense I'm not working today!

I cancelled a large job today just so I could come on here then only to find it's down

The real reason was I'm skiving too as had a bad night and woke up this morning still in pain. That what happens when you get older as work doesn't agree with me anymore /emoticons/biggrin.png

I cancelled a large job today just so I could come on here then only to find it's down
The real reason was I'm skiving too as had a bad night and woke up this morning still in pain. That what happens when you get older as work doesn't agree with me anymore /emoticons/biggrin.png
I think those are grounds for compensation Smurf. Now go find a mod and report the issue...oh wait...

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Lol :rolleyes:

Right all sorted now, you can all enjoy the forum once more for work purposes (skiving!) /emoticons/wink.png Sorry about that guys and gals.

That would be the missus I answer to and she has just come home. Oh **** I better get on and clean the cooker as she asked me to do. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think those are grounds for compensation Smurf. Now go find a mod and report the issue...oh wait...
/emoticons/biggrin.png

So no more data error messages for now? Nice one @Gav

Lol :rolleyes:Right all sorted now, you can all enjoy the forum once more for work purposes (skiving!) /emoticons/wink.png Sorry about that guys and gals.

Thanks @Gav...Now I can I've just finished cleaning the cooker so am in the missus good books for the next few mins at least /emoticons/biggrin.png

No need to do that Norm, we were only out for a little while. Do I need to set up a counselling section for everyone effected but the outage or for WCF withdrawals? Lol

It seems I drivel alot @Gav so am lost without me mates on wcf as have none in the real world /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back