Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvasser required for E.London and Essex area

Bob7793

Hi all,

I'm looking for a canvasser in the Essex area, to work Fairly soon. Does anyone know or recommend anyone I could use. Have spoke to a few national ones but looking for something a bit more local. Impossible to find one through google.

I've read plenty of advice on this subject on here. And understand doing it myself would be the best option. But to put it bluntly, I'm rubbish at it!! And need a quick injection of work.

Cheers

do a search on here for a guy called whizz bizz ,hes done some canvassing for a few on here and is recommended,i think it was shazzy who used him recently and was happy with the results so it might be worth a chat with her

Essex is my biggest area, currently have 12 clients there, you can call me no problem. Im swamped until July thou /emoticons/sad.png

Yeah I spoke to you last week thanks. Could do with something sooner if I can get it. Still keeping you in mind though.

Hi all,I'm looking for a canvasser in the Essex area, to work Fairly soon. Does anyone know or recommend anyone I could use. Have spoke to a few national ones but looking for something a bit more local. Impossible to find one through google.

I've read plenty of advice on this subject on here. And understand doing it myself would be the best option. But to put it bluntly, I'm rubbish at it!! And need a quick injection of work.

Cheers
It seems every one in essex wants to be window cleaner. I did canvassing for 4 years and in that time worked for two people there and has calls non stop from others in that area. I found it a very tough area for new work if you have the means to buy some ones work I would try this as the fastest way. Other sites like this forum have people who advertise as canvassers ....windowcleaningresources.co.uk

Yeah looked at all the websites. Did it 5 years ago with a small chunk of work. Def a better way of doing it. Nice customer base already built up, all close together, but unfortunately haven't got the capital at the moment to but a round. It's expensive!

some parts of Essex Ive actually scored under 10 jobs in a day before, some places really are sown up down there, Im in Essex for the next 2 weeks if you fancy a pint Bob7793

Yeah it has been canvassed to death around here.

But have found a canvasser now and he's picking up some work for me bit by bit which is fine for me. He was local and available to work right away which was good.

Thanks though. Good luck with your canvassing.....Just don't knock on any of my work

Back