cheapncheerful

quick down to b and q

cheapncheerful
cheapncheerful

now i dont want to push another web site but....hukd.....where you sometimes have to buy stuff you dont really need......

cheapncheerful

and....http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/mr-muscle-purpose-cleaner-5l-3-00-b-q-1844142

cheapncheerful

well the wife said what are you drinking and of course i said mango juice....she didnt believe me....and so she said the immortal line ...how many have you had.....oh come on....you have to say just the one darling....he he.he....she got me another one anyway...the rule is 5pm....to start and 10pm to finish.....experience tells me this is wise....:cool:

mrtaytay

Its definitely a wise idea when it comes to whisky. I prefer the homebrew.......delicious!

cheapncheerful

homebrew now that takes me back to my youth.....i darent post the link for morrisons selling 18 cans of stella for a tenner or gav will shout at me as its not strictly to do with windowcleaning but it does help with the pain of windowcleaning.....i am actually looking at homebrew again...yummy...in ma tummy.

mrtaytay

Homebrew has changed. Its a lot better now. I have two barrels of ale behind me. Works out at 50p a pint, but as good as a pint of real ale you can get in a pub

norm

me thinks bucket good

the rest not too sure

norm

ya can buy this on flea bay for£19 95 with free p+p

cheeky one eh?

philzy756

I bought this to begin with then someone gave me a shot of an unger squeegee.......... never lasted long ha

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk