Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washing Season Is Here

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Has anyone else noticed that offers driveway & patio cleaning as a service a ramp up of jobs coming in?

yeah ive had 5 powerwashing jobs in so far this week and a few more to price , lets hope this sunny spell continues for a while yet

I've just got back in and won every quote I gave today. Happy days /emoticons/smile.png

well funny you should say that...i dont do pressure washing as you now i the work dodger....but the guy opposite has me doing all sorts of jobs and i knew the sun was shining and he would be over....and yes can you power wash my drive.....well last year i made him buy a pressure washer and so i did a bit today....it surprises me how mucky it was...but only got as far as his back door ...i showed willing ....i can do a bit when ever as hes never in...now he wants me to check the chimney on his shop.....oh well add it to the list, hes a good payer....

Nothing wrong with trying to help others out labour wise but I've found it's far better to own your own professional pressure washer kit then you can charge what you like and can be done in hours not days.

I may have mentioned this before but whilst I was out cleaning a driveway a while back I noticed an old boy using a domestic electric washer on his block paved drive opposite. It was taking him so long to clean a block at a time he was sat on a chair. By the time I had cleaned the whole driveway properly I don't think had moved his chair once. Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

well funny you should say that...i dont do pressure washing as you now i the work dodger....but the guy opposite has me doing all sorts of jobs and i knew the sun was shining and he would be over....and yes can you power wash my drive.....well last year i made him buy a pressure washer and so i did a bit today....it surprises me how mucky it was...but only got as far as his back door ...i showed willing ....i can do a bit when ever as hes never in...now he wants me to check the chimney on his shop.....oh well add it to the list, hes a good payer....

I know how you feel @Tuffers.../emoticons/sad.png

I've won another pressure washing job today and have one to do tomorrow so will make a nice change after a hard week of gutter jobs./emoticons/smile.png

I'm getting loads of gutter clearing enquiries oddly :thumbsup:. Hate doing them though :thumbsdown:

This is unreal, 4 gutter jobs in a week. I'm now charging Smurf prices. I thought, f**k it, if they want them doing, they're gonna pay me well. Quoted one this afternoon and she didn't bat an eyelid at the Smurf price. Mind you, she is a bit of a strange one. Big fat ****, dodgy haircut, South African accent and a Skoda parked on the drive. I don't think I'll be getting a cuppa when I do that job some how.

Forgot to mention a school site manager contacted me today wanting a quote to clean a heap load of paving plus a canopy. Earliest time I could fit the quote in is a week Monday which just goes to show how crazy busy I am.

Fair play to you /emoticons/wink.png

yep started sneaking a couple of prices up already on the windows...well if they have to ask how much....../emoticons/smile.png

Back