Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

internets down

dasslr1

94 to go
Omg my internets been down for what feels like an eternity missing this site so much ,not been on properly for a while and theres loads of new members ,feels like im missing out lol.Raining this morning so sat in library on comp reading all posts iv missed lol.

So ..... what happen to the conseratory i did last week i hear you ask well i will get pics up soon.

The guy next door turned out to be a pretty nice guy and i ended chatting to him for a while just goes to show never judge a book by its cover.It did take 6 hours to do ,some of that time was spent chatting to the guy next door.

Now on to the equipment i was always brought up to never blame your work tools "a good work man never blames his tools" which is true dont get me wrong it is the man/woman that does the job,but having the right tool helps a hell of a lot.For this job i bought a little cheap extendable car brush which dont get me wrong was alright it did the jobs i wanted it to do and it reached were i wanted it to reach the trouble was it was pi55ing water out everwere.So if i want to take cleaning conseratorys seriously im thinking of investing in a wfp and maybe a trolly but having said that no point paying all that only to find i dont get any more conny jobs.Doing the job with a cheapy pole was fine but i can certenly see the advanages for a better pole and system.Now i dont want to get into wfp vs trad ,i love trad but can see wfp being better for conny roofs.

The lady was delighted and said it was a great job and asked for all her gutters to be done front gutters pourch gutters and back gutters.So there it is just a little summary of what happened.if you managed to read all this without getting bored then youve been rained off to and nothing to do lol it might be a while when im next on here so im not being rude iv just no internet aaarrrggg

Ha welcome back! That is dedication right there. Going to the library to get your WCF FIX!!

I did the odd few connys when I was cleaning, not that many though bit wfp is perfect for it. Although I was mostly wfp anyway so was not a case of getting the kit only for that reason. Still if you were looking to get wfp mainly for connys and gutters etc you could still do it fairly cheaply and better than a car brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg my internets been down for what feels like an eternity missing this site so much ,not been on properly for a while and theres loads of new members ,feels like im missing out lol.Raining this morning so sat in library on comp reading all posts iv missed lol.So ..... what happen to the conseratory i did last week i hear you ask well i will get pics up soon.

The guy next door turned out to be a pretty nice guy and i ended chatting to him for a while just goes to show never judge a book by its cover.It did take 6 hours to do ,some of that time was spent chatting to the guy next door.

Now on to the equipment i was always brought up to never blame your work tools "a good work man never blames his tools" which is true dont get me wrong it is the man/woman that does the job,but having the right tool helps a hell of a lot.For this job i bought a little cheap extendable car brush which dont get me wrong was alright it did the jobs i wanted it to do and it reached were i wanted it to reach the trouble was it was pi55ing water out everwere.So if i want to take cleaning conseratorys seriously im thinking of investing in a wfp and maybe a trolly but having said that no point paying all that only to find i dont get any more conny jobs.Doing the job with a cheapy pole was fine but i can certenly see the advanages for a better pole and system.Now i dont want to get into wfp vs trad ,i love trad but can see wfp being better for conny roofs.

The lady was delighted and said it was a great job and asked for all her gutters to be done front gutters pourch gutters and back gutters.So there it is just a little summary of what happened.if you managed to read all this without getting bored then youve been rained off to and nothing to do lol it might be a while when im next on here so im not being rude iv just no internet aaarrrggg
you a rude boy:laugh:

good to hear from ya @dasslr1

Taking 6 hours no wonder the chap next door was nice to you. Bless /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well done bud as lets hoping it's the first of many. Also was great news to hear the customer was happy and that you picked up extra work too;)

= iv just no internet aaarrrggg

it is funny how life has changed...we had a power cut recently and that was no fun at all the first thing we all wanted was the internet....good luck on the connys me too looking for wfp eventually....

Would do me a favour having no internet for a while as I would have no excuse to get some work done for a change /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last power cut I had I just went to bed early. I literally couldn't think of anything else to do with no internet, electric or light!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last power cut I had I just went to bed early. I literally couldn't think of anything else to do with no internet, electric or light!

yeh the wife and kids thought it was fun but oh god it dragged..

Baby boom springs to mind /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock