Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

its here whoop whoop

tench0771

1238844_1407637709498225_160404583_n.jpg
its a beast well chuffed i think it should b big anouth just need me ankelid stabliser an im sorted o an my microlite standoff big thanks to smurf for helping me deside what size to go for top man:cool:

When you fit an ankalad to the ladder and deploy the legs properly it will take the bounce out of the ladder too./emoticons/wink.png

nce one sound ace i cant wate to get it i need a new 2 tear thurst as me old b an q one is nackerd an needs chucking away then next week ill order me stabliser ill then have the crem da la crem set up im thinking maby in time ill get a harnes set up to if i do ill do a vid of me testing it out lol now that will give every one a giggle:eek:/emoticons/biggrin.png

I would get yourself a microlite standoff first before buying a harness if I were you;)

I got the same albeit smaller ladders from BPS too.

I still don't like the rungs as they're too small & square compared to the Abru ladders I got yonks ago from B&Q.

now that is what you call a big one tench0771...whats the full height ...mine is a bit too small for my liking just lately i think its 4.5metres closed 8.4 fully extended.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same albeit smaller ladders from BPS too.I still don't like the rungs as they're too small & square compared to the Abru ladders I got yonks ago from B&Q.
i didnt like square rungs i had in my last ladders too

but size matters and they are big muthas

now that is what you call a big one tench0771...whats the full height ...mine is a bit too small for my liking just lately i think its 4.5metres closed 8.4 fully extended.
its a 7.58 meter should b the perfect lenght its nce an lite so its no bother having on the van roof eather im well chuffed:cool:

yeh mine be too heavy in me old age.....thankfully only use it once every couple of months may have a look at yours next though....
its only 20 kilos i think so lite i like the rope that stops it bing over extended an the locking system to stop the runs frm coming apart its the safest ladder ive ever sin or used

ill put a review on when ive had a bash with it,thats good a life time guarantee i havent looksd at the paper wrk yet so dident no that:)

mine has 12 runs to u must have the 7.58 meter same as me its a beast very lite to ill b using it next week for the first time casnt wate

Back