Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not one of my better days

@Tuffers you think you had a bad day what with your hose getting run over and splitting. What till your hear what happend to me whilst I was at a pressure washing job.:rolleyes:

Sorry folks should have read @keir

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tuffers you think you had a bad day what with your hose getting run over and splitting. What till your hear what happend to me whilst I was at a pressure washing job.:rolleyes:
Sorry folks should have read @keir
ya forgot your manpants, ya farted ,followed through and had to powerwash ya hairy ass wile custy was watching ya:eek:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not this time thank god:D

ya forgot your manpants, ya farted ,followed through and had to powerwash ya hairy ass wile custy was watching ya:eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Think I'm lossing the plot somewhat:(

Yeah, you lost your memory and started calling everyone Tuffers :confused:
Not happend yet but time will tell :confused:

ya forgot your pressure washer......
Not pressure washing yet but have done on window cleaning once:D

You did the wrong house....!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyhow I will tell you what happened

1. washer would not start

2. engine pull cord snapped

3. when I eventually sorted the washer out and got it running made myself a nice paddling pool with the runoff water

4. when packing away the pw hose quick connect seized on the lance and I broke it trying to get it off.

All in all was not one of my better day's so hoping the next pressure washing job tomorrow goes a bit better than today's:D

Last edited by a moderator:
yep one of those days......now i could tell you about my side line cutting lawns where the mower keeps packing up but i wont....okay so the wheel fell off but thats life...okay so the bloody lawn mower sometimes runs and sometimes doesnt....hmm think i will stick to window cleaning.....

It sometimes feel like that @cheapncheerful on days like today I wonder why until the customers see the finished results which is priceless;)

yep one of those days......now i could tell you about my side line cutting lawns where the mower keeps packing up but i wont....okay so the wheel fell off but thats life...okay so the bloody lawn mower sometimes runs and sometimes doesnt....hmm think i will stick to window cleaning.....

Customers are happy which is the main thing @cheapncheerful

To be honest I do get a real buzz doing pressure washing especially when it's finished and starting to drying out.

yep happy customers is what its all about ....even if i had to take twice as long on a job today getting the storm damage off the windows....still theres always next time....

Indeed as that job took at least 2 hours longer but I priced it well so did not make much difference./emoticons/wink.png

Back