Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My flyer

Sneak peak, I'm having this as my new flyer but really tweaked by the professionals, what you think guys ?

I think your just looking for some free advertising to window cleaners. Gav I'd tell Whizz-Bizz you have to pay to advertise on the site.
As I ALREADY do pay to advertise on here, I didnt think asking for some feed back would hurt before I spend £300 getting the professionals to do the job for me.

I'm not sure how much of an overhaul the pros are going to give the flyer, but the pic and font etc. make you look like debt collectors more then canvassers. Its all a bit aggressive IMHO. Also, your WHizzbiz logo is nowhere to be seen, and you may want to slip some of the Whizzbiz colours in there too so that if you do add your logo it will blend in nicer.

If you are honestly looking for feedback I dont think it looks very professional. However if someone is going to take that concept and clean it up it may look better. Personally I would use photo of someone knocking a door. The man in a suite (possibly barney from 'how I met your mother') is a bit unrelated.

Here is a prototype flyer for our gutter cleaning service to give you an idea of what I mean.

The photo isn't mine, that has to be changed.

6uom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so, Whizz does pay for advertising on a forum area. This post is ok as is asking for feedback, however your other post Whizz in the resource area i have rejected as is very much advertising. I appreciate it was in the sales area but that area is for individuals to sell things rather than sell services.

Anyway that all out of the way, i sadly have to say i am not keen on the flyer sorry :sad:

Surely the proposed flyer is 'tongue n cheek' There is no doubt that it says what you do. I would give copy and content to a local designer to you, and Im sure they can come up with a flyer that you will be happy with.

Can I ask what kind of advertising or promotion is allowed within this topical forum 'advertising, gaining new work'

Having been Window Cleaners in the past, but now are successfully building new businesses within the Cleaning Industry, How do we best promote our valuable services.

Obviously adding value where we can here is what we hope for. Look forward to your response.

£300 can be expensive while at the same time very cheap, like you said it depends who you use and who your target audience is - Mark is after a simple flyer for Window Cleaners, so I would say £100 max for design time and then you have the print.

Surely the proposed flyer is 'tongue n cheek' There is no doubt that it says what you do. I would give copy and content to a local designer to you, and Im sure they can come up with a flyer that you will be happy with.
Can I ask what kind of advertising or promotion is allowed within this topical forum 'advertising, gaining new work'

Having been Window Cleaners in the past, but now are successfully building new businesses within the Cleaning Industry, How do we best promote our valuable services.

Obviously adding value where we can here is what we hope for. Look forward to your response.
This topic and area forum area is not for advertising. It is for users to discuss best practise and ideas on advertising there business and how to beat get customers etc.

To advertise on the forum please see this page http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/pages/advertise/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBH, I don't like it. The background colour is a bit drab, maybe use the Whizz-Bizz orange for that? Looks like 4 different fonts too, I'd keep to one for all of it.

£300 can be expensive while at the same time very cheap, like you said it depends who you use and who your target audience is - Mark is after a simple flyer for Window Cleaners, so I would say £100 max for design time and then you have the print.
please don't preach I know exactly what mark needs after all a few of his clients sport my logos, use flyers designed by me and run websites built by me.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

Don't wanna stick my nose in but I think @Whizz\-Bizz was going to the wrong people if he was paying as much as £300, and then @CleanPay said he reckoned £100 was nearer to the right price. I think you're probably in agreement with each other really, I'm sure no offence was meant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock