Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inspection camera

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I need a new camera as the one I bought last year is ****, I'm looking to spend £200 max cheaper if I can! It has to have a good quality picture and can either record or take photos for me to put on my computer. Anyone know or have one that they know is good?

Gopro seems to be getting popular now for this kind of work as in example vid

[media]

[/media]

I see Mark has a good looking camera for sale nice little bullet camera that does everything think I may have found the one I need /emoticons/smile.png that gopro smurf looks a bit bulky don't ya think?http://www.aquafed.co.uk/wireless_Gutter_Inspection_Camera_with_522_LCD_display/p1916511_8698796.aspx

If you get a wireless version like a gopro 3 silver or black it will connect to a smart phone so can see what you are doing aswell.

The drawback with all those small wireless bullet cams with a built in battery the battery life is very short max 1 hour then takes over an hour to recharge.

At least using a camera with a battery pack you can swop them over unless you want to buy 2-3 of those bullet cams to keep you going

Them go pros are really expensive bit out of my price range wouldn't mind one though

Latest Posts

Back