Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

uPVC Clean I Did Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

It was raining this morning so I fitted this mucky job in. Wish I'd taken more photos really. If anyone wants to copy them, feel free.

BBE92866-6DC0-43AE-855D-AB009B4A2E27_zpsqvdyahus.jpg

A89B4B06-A7B9-4D42-8052-CA5FA8F8F550_zps4x0vlkcg.jpg

E010CA95-58B4-4A10-A743-7C1051E2E3F2_zpsyufrnvtt.jpg

good job tuffers ,them gutters were manky , were you able to clean the sides of the dormer from the ground

good job tuffers ,them gutters were manky , were you able to clean the sides of the dormer from the ground
Yes from the ground @mr shine. I used a sill brush with fan jets that I kept dipping in a bucket of diluted Virosol, so had more brush on the plastic. I un-screwed the brush head a bit so I could get a better angle on some of it.

nice one , the corners can be tricky enough, i done a similar one before xmas and the sides were heavily stained so eventually i had to go on the roof with a upvc solvent cleaner because nothing else would shift it .

Yes Josh, as Smurf will testify, they are good earners. Have one to quote on Friday too /emoticons/smile.png
Can you find me some /emoticons/smile.png lol Im going to start mentioning it to my custys as its that time of year /emoticons/wink.png

just an idea josh , if you have the forum access on your mobile you could show customers the before and after pics above as tuffers has offered them up to use , ive shown customers pics and its a great advantage to sell the service

Yeah thats a great idea, my girlfriend is a photographer Im trying to convince her to come take photos for me :mad: Since tuffers says we can use them I will :thumbsup:. The missus will tell me off for copyright if i get them off google aha. Thanks /emoticons/smile.png

Can you find me some /emoticons/smile.png lol Im going to start mentioning it to my custys as its that time of year /emoticons/wink.png
Add gutter clearing too if you don't already. I mention if a gutter is loose etc and that pulls in work too. How many customers would clamber up a ladder to fix a gutter? Easy money that one is!

.yeh me the work dodger but i did one yesterday and it made my arms ache....guess who forgot to take his hosepipe.....lucky for me there was one left on the house which was empty...of course my cheap crappy pole broke..grrr i need the proper equip....it was rotating at the clamps....grrr i couldn't get the pressure on but lucky the top part worked okay...now wheres my glue../emoticons/sad.png

Add gutter clearing too if you don't already. I mention if a gutter is loose etc and that pulls in work too. How many customers would clamber up a ladder to fix a gutter? Easy money that one is!
Yeah I spend a lot of time fixing gutters more then cleaning them really annoying sometimes go to buy one bracket at a time.

^^ what you going on about CNC? /emoticons/biggrin.png
hi well it wasn't a gutter clean but a conny washdown....a green conny which was white when i finished...i left the gutter washdown as i wasn't asked to do them but they were almost as bad as your pic...and they are trying to sell the house......really should get the call back to do them which of course means more money but thats up to them. as for the content of the gutters....they had obviously never been cleaned.....as for the work dodger bit ...i not really ready to push for work at the mo...the surrounding houses all looked like they needed a good clean down..i too busy all the time at the mo....

i have learnt a new phrase now though.....gutter clear out or gutter clean....two separate things...either cleaning out the contents or cleaning the outside , just to make it clear if asked on the phone....../emoticons/smile.png

I would rather do one exterior deep clean a day than doing loads of window cleans myself

Nice pics tufters

'i have learnt a new phrase now though.....gutter clear out or gutter clean....two separate things...either cleaning out the contents or cleaning the outside , just to make it clear if asked on the phone....../emoticons/smile.png'

Good point CNC :thumbsup:

lovely pics and lovely job.....thanks for sharing....it is always nice to look back and be able to see what you have done../emoticons/smile.png
It is good to look back and look at picture I took loads on my old phone but it got nicked and never had a chance to upload them a computor, She only wanted a patch of the tiled roof doing /emoticons/sad.png So wire brush and shovel to sweep the bits onto sorted. I also cut her hedge which was about 30M long and about 1.5M wide all in one day /emoticons/smile.png Quite enjoyed it actually easy bungalow. Another fencing job tomorrow /emoticons/unsure.png I think Im not busy I tell people I need more work and all of sudden everyone asks at the same time.

Latest Posts

Back