Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would not normally ask but.

Signed...couldn't sign fast enough ...been there, done that ...have a beautiful daughter sat next to me on the settee who went anorexic at 13......using the nhs was a total nightmare.....at one point i had to write to my mp to get my daughter out of countess of chester hospital after they three times put her in intensive care with their idea of treatment..

..well she still has her funny ways but thank god its in the past.....i read the story with tears in my eyes....hope all ends well as it did for us....and i thought an hour drive to see her was bad.....oh and what a lovely boy...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is @Tuffers a damn cruel world, but some how from deep within we have to pull strength from somewhere and keep plodding on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have signed and shared on Facebook asking my friends to sign.

As most of you know my daughter has special needs, she is 6/7 in a 17 year old body, I get to speak to lots of parents with disabled children, I went to a conference this week "contact a family" and spoke to lots of mums who has children away during the week but at home at weekends.

I hope all works out. Please keep us updated.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock