Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin

Unger Premium Grade Virgin.It lasts for ages.Saved me a few quid compared to other brands I've used.
How much longer does it last compared to tulsion?

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Ive got two DI vessels in the van, when you guys are changing the resin do you completley empty and rinse out the old stuff ?

Gleam how do u use yours fella ?

like if di 1 is reading 10-20 going into di 2 when do u tend to change them around ect ?

whats your tap readings at ?
At the start I only had 1 vessel and when that ones resin was on its way out instead of refilling I bought another vessel and put my original 2nd and my new one 1st.

Now that the 1st ones resin is on the way out theres no point in swapping them round as the 2nd ones resin is done anyway.

Ive bought enough resin to fill the both of them now so will swap in the future

when u say on its way out what numbers are we talking about ?
On its way out id say 8 or 99 but mine was 14 which isnt good at all lol

Been back to check the work and I seem to have gotten away with it

Ah lol i'm only using 1 di atm and its gone upto 5-6 now and am going to change it this once then order a big bag next time in anohter 5 weeks and then run 2 dis then and compare it and see how much longer i get out of a 25l bag

if ud like gleam we could order few bags to get it at a slightly cheaper price as we are pritty local

hows your shoulder now u back out next week ?
Ahhh good thinking mate, i ordered mine saturday tho but next time your due let me know and we will do that.

Yeah im out next week now, at least I am when my resin arrives

Latest Posts

Back