Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Before, During and After Pics

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

7DE9228D-68E2-4720-8D45-D2D1726D1373_zpsddfhk5k6.jpg

A6D160BC-33E7-4538-8C5D-13C0BE9A3C01_zps5i5lckvr.jpg

46873DFA-1F79-462F-933C-EF9D6E1EFB92_zpsz6t98r5k.jpg

Plus a garage door.

3222852B-6DE4-43D9-B99A-F0AFE1AF2CDA_zpsrcqf5ihi.jpg

All done today. Feel free to copy pics if you want.

Don't go too hard on the young thing as you will end up wearing her out quicker than you think. No one wants to see a balding Sally now do they…

Please don't answer that one @Tuffers as I know what you are thinking :laugh:

Don't go too hard on the young thing as you will end up wearing her out quicker than you think. No one wants to see a balding Sally now do they…Please don't answer that one @Tuffers as I know what you are thinking :laugh:
Notice her hair to the left. I was using a hairdryer on her and her hair melted. Don't ask why I was using a hairdryer :confused:

Ubik? Or just pure water tuffers? Looks like new /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diluted Virosol @Neil, sprayed on and left while it did its stuff, then turned the pure on and brushed it away. Probably the easiest conny roof I've ever done as I did it from above standing on a flat roof. I did the whole house uPVC including the windows. They have a window cleaner, but the sills were green :thumbsdown:, he's gonna have a shock when he rolls up to clean it next time /emoticons/smile.png.

Diluted Virosol @Neil, sprayed on and left while it did its stuff, then turned the pure on and brushed it away. Probably the easiest conny roof I've ever done as I did it from above standing on a flat roof. I did the whole house uPVC including the windows. They have a window cleaner, but the sills were green :thumbsdown:, he's gonna have a shock when he rolls up to clean it next time /emoticons/smile.png.
sounds a nice one off a flat roof....yeh the question is ....? will the windy keep the sills clean....he not very good if he doesnt...../emoticons/biggrin.png

Would have been a real ball ache if I had to do it from the ground cnc as the conny roof was near enough flat. Someone asked me for a card while I was cleaning the house, I declined as it's a bit out of my area and wouldn't have paid me to travel for just one poxy job. In hindsight, I should have took her up and leafleted the area. I can't be arsed though /emoticons/wink.png

Oh the other windy charges £6.50 :rofl:

Would have been a real ball ache if I had to do it from the ground cnc as the conny roof was near enough flat. Someone asked me for a card while I was cleaning the house, I declined as it's a bit out of my area and wouldn't have paid me to travel for just one poxy job. In hindsight, I should have took her up and leafleted the area. I can't be arsed though /emoticons/wink.png
Oh the other windy charges £6.50 :rofl:
yeh i did one the other day and the surrounding houses needed some tlc but i too cba at the mo....mind you the wifey may have lost her job come the end of june and i be out in full force if she has...it is hopefully unlikely but without her wage we be in the doodoo.:turd:..and so i have told her i will be out 7 days a week:( well if needs must...

looks fine to me truffers nce one m8, how do u rate virosol compeard to ubik2000 also how meny parts virosol to water do u mix ?/emoticons/smile.png

Not used ubik tench, but I do rate Virosol! I put a few glugs of Virosol in a 5L pump sprayer and topped up with pure. Neat Virosol also gets rid of bleeding on leaded windows, use it on a microfibre though and rub in and then clean as normal.

Sprayed that one on as was cleaned from above, so easy to get sprayer to. I dipped the brush in a bucket of diluted mix for the out of reach soffits etc. Will have to get a longer wand or something in the future, but my method works for me atm :thumbsup:

Back