Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I must keep away from fleebay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

What with @Tuffers fetish with brushes it's now rubbing off on me as I bought another trailer from ebay late last night to make a wfp & pressure washer trailer rig. I haven't told the missus yet as I know she is going to go balistic. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png

The trailer rig might end up looking something like this

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha its all about the timing Smurf, pick the right moment, like when she's a sleep..lol well at least you would have told her the fact that she wont remember you've told her is her problem..!!! hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed @Shiny :laugh:

Anyhow I caught her earlier in a so say good mood and broke the news. It didn't go down too well I can tell you until I gave her some money to buy herself something nice as you do. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Haha its all about the timing Smurf, pick the right moment, like when she's a sleep..lol well at least you would have told her the fact that she wont remember you've told her is her problem..!!! hehe

Indeed @Shiny :laugh:
Anyhow I caught her earlier in a so say good mood and broke the news. It didn't go down too well I can tell you until I gave her some money to buy herself something nice as you do. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Oh the old bribery tactic, also known has a attitude adjuster, yes used that one myself a few times, costley but affective..lol

Yep I would call it "shutup moaning money" myself. Now I'm total skint... bless her little cotton socks /emoticons/biggrin.png

Oh the old bribery tactic, yes used that one myself a few times, costley but affective..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
thats some kit the aussie has , now i see where your heading with the trailer mounted hotbox and washer , are you gonna put your 15lpm washer on there or will you invest in a 21lpm pump , regardless youll save a small fortune on the diy route , great thinking smurf

Cheers @mr shine... I managed to get an ifor williams 8x4 braked trailer for £500 which will eventualy be used as the platform for the kit.

Because of the max towing limit of my berlingo van I did not want to go silly and get a hever ifor williams type trailer so that one hopefully will do just fine as can take around a 1200 kg payload.

To start with I will just use it as a normal trailer for now and maybe put in a smallish buffer tank wth the volcano hotbox, two portable pressure washers etc and see how it goes. I still need to figure out the best way to configure it for my needs then build the trailer static rig which could take some time. And yes will eventually get a 21 lpm or higher pump :thumbsup:

At least when I collect it will have a bigger trailer so can start clearing out my rented garage which is a bit of a mess to say the least./emoticons/biggrin.png

there a great trailer , a builder mate of mine wouldnt use anything else , sorry to go off topic smurf do you have any experience cleaning k rend , what chems etc . its a sample clean for a property management co , that have already had 2 other cleaners in to try do them but they werent happy , ive sample tested an area with hypo and it came up perfect , the usual worry of spraying this stuff with neighbouring properties and cars is my main concern so i think il apply with the wfp , the thing is if their happy then theres a load more houses in the one estate to be done

Sorry @mr shine I can't really help there as I'm in the same boat as you. To be honest I've kept away from doing k-render as hypo seems not great stuff to be spraying about in large quantities on buildings but @Njones maybe able to give some further advice.

Using a wfp seems a far better idea than using an x-jet type setup from the ground I suppose as should help reduce alot of overspray.

All being well I will collect the trailer tomorrow. Trust me to buy something 60 miles away but was better than the hot box that was over 300 miles away /emoticons/biggrin.png

what i want to know is why i ended up with a trailer in my ebay...i haven't looked at them....just random coincidence or what?...it does look nice actually its only 99p so far and is in wales....think its 8x4 ali sides wood floor....not hacked my account have you mr smurf...i may be going down the trailer route one day.../emoticons/smile.png

sodium hypochlorite , try ebay its about 15 quid for 25 l drum , look out for the 15% one , have you used it before

Well I collected the trailer ok but the van broke down 1000m away from my home so had to tow the van and trailer which was rather novel to say the least.

10 4 big daddy we have a convoy :laugh:

Well I collected the trailer ok but the van broke down 1000m away from my home so had to tow the van and trailer which was rather novel to say the least.
10 4 big daddy we have a convoy :laugh:
hehe thats revived a memory...lol

"thats a copy rubber duck".....!!!

Copy that...Ah yes the good old days @Shiny...

I use to turn the amp booster up & key the mike just so TV’s and petrol pumps would go on the blink. Best bit was I had a loud hailer fitted under the bonnet and god did that make pedestrians jump. The Dixie air horns worked great too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Now this looks like fun

[media]

[/media]

Copy that...Ah yes the good old days @Shiny...I use to turn the amp booster up & key the mike just so TV’s and petrol pumps would go on the blink. Best bit was I had a loud hailer fitted under the bonnet and god did that make pedestrians jump. The Dixie air horns worked great too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Now this looks like fun

[media]

I WANT ONE!!!!

Back