Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
seye

Help with george software if poss please

seye

Hi folks

You know some months your customer will ask you to not do windows that month as they are getting new windows fitted. in george do you put job through as suspended for one month.

cheers for any help.

Geoff Szita Cross

On the due date just press the skip button this will just move to the next month missing the one clean customer requested I've been using George 4 years love it. No need to suspend job.

Geoff

Geoff Szita Cross

No problem cheers Geoff

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Tuffers

I need help with George too. What if I take a week off. How do I bump all my work on a week without manually changing the date on every one on its own? Help please @Geoff Szita Cross

seye

You can reshedule a whole day at a time by right clicking a job on a certain day and then select add whole day to list then click ok then on the tab that loads click set all to and select the rescheduled date and then ok and the whole day will move to that date. I then click yes to abandon list. But so I dont get in a muddle I start with the last day in diary so jobs dont over lap days. Geoff might know a way to move the whole lot on a week or however long you are on holiday for lucky fellow :)

Tuffers
You can reshedule a whole day at a time by right clicking a job on a certain day and then select add whole day to list then click ok then on the tab that loads click set all to and select the rescheduled date and then ok and the whole day will move to that date. I then click yes to abandon list. But so I dont get in a muddle I start with the last day in diary so jobs dont over lap days. Geoff might know a way to move the whole lot on a week or however long you are on holiday for lucky fellow :)

Would doing that just add a days work onto another days work and not bump the work along? I'm sh!t on computers :laugh:

seye

It would set to what ever date you enter work to be done on, but if you start with the last day in the diary view in george you should not get mixed up as george only schedules a months work at a time unless its a 2 monthly job. So for instance tomorrows work round whatever will only be scheduled for tomorrow and will not automaticly schedule again untill you have updated work done. :-)