Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

first conservatory clean doh

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

got my first conservatory clean and i dont have a clue:whistle:

the thing is green running all over the pvc and gutters

i bought ubik 2000 can i just mix ratio 1-100 and spray the complete conservatory glass roof and all, leave 10 mins

and rinse with a hose and scrub with a brush

or will it end in :gush:

and is there a better way i dont have w.f.p

have read other threads but us bears are pretty thick be gentle:rolleyes:

er ...you do have to be careful it doesnt just dry back on again, that is the biggest problem i have....i soak and then scrub...but then rinse it off but you have to be fast if the weather is against you...so far have only used flash/fairy with good results...you say glass roof...hmmm....to get a good job on that you have to either blade of wfp pure water...i only have one and i do just hose it off but it depends if the custy is fussy..you really do need a hosepipe outside tap though...i wouldnt do mine in the sun fullstop....last year ...i can remember the day.....there was only one day that was cloudy a wednesday and i ran straight to that particular area so i could do it in the shade....good luck anyway...at least you bears are good at climbing...../emoticons/smile.png

er ...you do have to be careful it doesnt just dry back on again, that is the biggest problem i have....i soak and then scrub...but then rinse it off but you have to be fast if the weather is against you...so far have only used flash/fairy with good results...you say glass roof...hmmm....to get a good job on that you have to either blade of wfp pure water...i only have one and i do just hose it off but it depends if the custy is fussy..you really do need a hosepipe outside tap though...i wouldnt do mine in the sun fullstop....last year ...i can remember the day.....there was only one day that was cloudy a wednesday and i ran straight to that particular area so i could do it in the shade....good luck anyway...at least you bears are good at climbing...../emoticons/smile.png
thanks @cheepncheerful yip climbing up the wall on this:rolleyes:

got my first conservatory clean and i dont have a clue:whistle:the thing is green running all over the pvc and gutters

i bought ubik 2000 can i just mix ratio 1-100 and spray the complete conservatory glass roof and all, leave 10 mins

and rinse with a hose and scrub with a brush

or will it end in :gush:

and is there a better way i dont have w.f.p

have read other threads but us bears are pretty thick be gentle:rolleyes:
Glass roof and no WFP could end in
you-make-polar-bear-cry.jpg

i like it @Tuffers yet still feel like:gush:i confused
Maybe it's time to invest in some WFP gear @norm. Imagine another string to your bow by advertising you do complete conny cleans? Most connys have the plastic roofs, so normal water could be used on those. Just get a cheap pole and some connectors and hope for an outside tap.

roof has 2large panels closest to side of house on each side these are joined by a succession of triangle shaped glass joining together all clear glass

bottom is double pvc panels about a 10 maybe

its big has green on the gutter and pvc panels

the pvc between glass panes have green staining/dirt on roof

So does the roof have pointy bits on the top?

Which way does the ridge run parallel to the house wall or from the house wall outwards?

just a thault norm if its fick grean algy u could use a standerd house mop if its reachable vire a ladder with ankelidstabliser scrub like mad rinse with hose then use a trad pole to finish ps( im not joking or taking the pxxxxs) lol:)

How big is big @norm as you are being so vague :rolleyes:
sorry @Smurf i would say aprox 20-25 ft wide 15-18 ft at its longest semi circuler

if i stand on a ladder close at side i can reach the plastic bit in the middle of roof fully sretched with 3metre car wash brush

just a thault norm if its fick grean algy u could use a standerd house mop if its reachable vire a ladder with ankelidstabliser scrub like mad rinse with hose then use a trad pole to finish ps( im not joking or taking the pxxxxs) lol:)
i have one coming by the 10th well midlands ladders lookalike so this might be an option if parcel force arent lying

Good luck norm........i remember the days of conny/pvc cleaning without wfp!!!!!!!

If you're anything like me you'll get half an hour into the job and feel like crying, and wish you'd never opened your gob when they asked if you do conny cleaning, BUT........when you finish and its all shiny and custy thinks the sun shines outa your ass...... You'll feel great

Now go clean that conny, make it up as you go and as long as its clean they'll be happy.........AND we're all right behind ya buddy Woooooo yeah, go Norm!!!!

(My attempt at a pep talk)

Back