Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

scraper

great idea....bloody birds.....i went to one house and cleaned the windows and thought he will be glad i called as i removed the bird muck from the centre of his bedroom window.....came back same day to collect the money and yes you guess correct the bloody bird only hit the exact same spot....:rofl: this has happened several times with bird strike on the window too ...how daft is the bloody bird to fly back into the window the same day anyway....doooohhhh:laugh:

The angle of that so say scraper can't be adjusted so I think it is quite pants really /emoticons/biggrin.png

hmmm...drifting slightly off topic....has anyone found a six inch scraper that you can actually change the blade on.....everyone i have had gets gunged up and i cant get the old blade out and certainly cant get the carrier out for the new blade......talking about changing the blade makes my hands shake.....they be very sharp....:eek:

Might be for straight forward access stood at the right angle underneath the window but would be no good for most of the jobs I do

Actually, it is the right angle, as you turn your pole 180 degrees to use it.

First impressions I think it looks bob on. I'll buy one. Proof is always in the using of any new device over a month or so. It's got to be better than having a 6inch scraper on a Trad pole and having to go back to the vehicle to get it?

First impressions I think it looks bob on. I'll buy one. Proof is always in the using of any new device over a month or so. It's got to be better than having a 6inch scraper on a Trad pole and having to go back to the vehicle to get it?
I recommend the 'so say' scraper @Luke Elliott, as it does the job it's intended to do :thumbsup:

I dont know if its at the right angle, BUT I'm sure its better than no scrapper at all

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

haha^^^ ,its cheep so well wrth a punt i recken i like the little pad thing u can add to it idel for them yellow blobs of dung or baked on bird dung shame they only fit gsardener poles :rolleyes: b nce to c a addapter to sute all poles

Back