Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×

great idea....bloody birds.....i went to one house and cleaned the windows and thought he will be glad i called as i removed the bird muck from the centre of his bedroom window.....came back same day to collect the money and yes you guess correct the bloody bird only hit the exact same spot....:rofl: this has happened several times with bird strike on the window too ...how daft is the bloody bird to fly back into the window the same day anyway....doooohhhh:laugh:

hmmm...drifting slightly off topic....has anyone found a six inch scraper that you can actually change the blade on.....everyone i have had gets gunged up and i cant get the old blade out and certainly cant get the carrier out for the new blade......talking about changing the blade makes my hands shake.....they be very sharp....:eek:

The angle of that so say scraper can't be adjusted so I think it is quite pants really :D

Actually, it is the right angle, as you turn your pole 180 degrees to use it.

Might be for straight forward access stood at the right angle underneath the window but would be no good for most of the jobs I do

Actually, it is the right angle, as you turn your pole 180 degrees to use it.