Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clearing a Guttering above a Conservatory...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rjacandwc

Ever now and then I fill my Traditional Window Cleaning round with the odd Gutter, Soffitt and Fascia Clean.

I was just wondering how people in a similar situation would clean out a gutter over a conservatory. (with NO gutter vac etc)

I use my pole and drag all the stuff towards myself to clean the inside of the gutters. Then use the same pole with a brush head attached to clean it then hose it down.

I use drain rods, but if its a big conservatory this can be time consuming, as I found out a few months back.

I mostly use progutter pro-g tools attached to either a harris 5m pole or longer wfp.

[media]

[/media]

yeh i did notice them when i went to order recently...i currently use an old extending thing with a bit of plastic on the end dont have a clue where it came from but it certainly doesn't have the nice profile they have.../emoticons/smile.png

As long as they can fit in the gap under the tiles and in the gutter they work a treat and are so much easier & quicker than any other tools I have used.:thumbsup:

yeh i did notice them when i went to order recently...i currently use an old extending thing with a bit of plastic on the end dont have a clue where it came from but it certainly doesn't have the nice profile they have.../emoticons/smile.png

Your welcome bud ...

To clear guttering I use this ladder fitted with an ankalad (blue outriggers) and a microlite standoff which is designed to rest on roof tiles that makes the job so much safer and easier to do ;)

View attachment 2588

That's great.... Thanks for the info and demo on the product!!!

so what do you carry all this equipment in mr smurf....he he he ....i am sure you will get your van soon....:thumbsup:
Smurfs_Riders_Smurf_Mobile_1.jpg

Well I might just pack it all in as I like being at home too much now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back