Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

the trade show

tench0771

1525571_10203560089822330_1411683576_n.jpg
is any one going of here

Im quite chuffed as that's all local to me /emoticons/smile.png im fed up of EVERYTHING window cleaning related being up north all ebay listings and all trade shows! this will make quite a nice change... /emoticons/smile.png

Im there and if any of you guys are going, be sure to come over and say hi, may have a free gift for you /emoticons/wink.png

I'm only Hampshire so Dorset is only one county over. When I think of trade shows I think of big companies like Ionics trying to tell me why theirs systems are better. See my other thread. What sort of freebies!? o_O

Usually just lots of samples and company merchandise, nothing major. But if you're in the market for something already then trade shows are a good places to pick up ex demo models as often companies don't want to bother lugging the item back home- in which case make sure you're there on the last day. Conversely, if you want the freebies, go on the first day. ...I've been to a few of these shows in my time as you can tell. /emoticons/smile.png

Hi I'm new to the forum and new to window cleaning Ive only been doing it for six months and have recently started WFP.

I have found this forum fantastic in helping me with this.

I have spoken to the guy setting this up and he has informed me that there will be loads of suppliers there and it will be a great opportunity to test the latest equipment.

I personally am looking forward to being able to see what is available with out having to order it off the internet and taking that chance its not what you were looking for.

Not only that getting to talk face to face to others about there experiences with different bits of kit.

He also has set up a drinks and entertainment license.

Should be good if you ask me and I would never be able to travel to the NEC same as many others I should think.

Also the more that turn up as support this year there, there is more chance of it again next year and the potential to get better each year.

Just my opinion.

Back