Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP Gaffs!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

philzy756

I didnt notice a window was open today and fired away doing my window cleaning with my pump on full pelt up at boost as the windys were manky. Low and behold a screaming woman in wet pyjamas at the door....... i couldnt believe i never noticed. As you can imagine she went crazy and will now deep into my retirement be getting free window cleans! So my question is ........ whats your most embarrassing day as a windy cleaner?

I need some feel good factor back by knowing im not the only one!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I didnt notice a window was open today and fired away doing my window cleaning with my pump on full pelt up at boost as the windys were manky. Low and behold a screaming woman in wet pyjamas at the door....... i couldnt believe i never noticed. As you can imagine she went crazy and will now deep into my retirement be getting free window cleans! So my question is ........ whats your most embarrassing day as a windy cleaner?
I need some feel good factor back by knowing im not the only one!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
We're her nips sticking out? :hehehe:

My only embarrassing moment was when I was talking to a customer and he couldn't stop farting but trying to talk over it I tried my hardest not to laugh lol !! I put a topic up about it around a month ago still makes me laugh /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was cleaning a Kitchen window years ago and it was open. Inside this woman was giving her husband a right telling off over something. Then she suddenly turned to me and said "dya want me to shut it duck" (meaning the window). and I just said without thinking, "what, the window or your mouth?" :eek:

If looks could kill /emoticons/biggrin.png

cant really think of any of my own though working with my dad was always dodgy....he would laugh at the customer signing the cheque mr b stard....or another time he was going on about ze germans in his best brit german and we walked around the corner straight into the german owners...or the time he couldnt keep a straight face when the customer was talking about the birds seen on her bird table and she said she had just seen a tom tit...or my brother who when the custy said she had just come back from a funeral said oh did you have a good time.....

maybe why i work on my own these days.../emoticons/smile.png

ahh me like pussy too :devil:but they do tend to :turd: in other peoples gardens and i have anti graffiti paint on top of my fence so sorry but tough titties if they try and :turd: in my garden.... i dont think they want to play with my two doggies either.....

This evening I set the alarm off on an industial unit I was cleaning...Oops!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Had to call the guy to tell him what I had done and could he come out to reset it. Chap was at one of his sons birthday party so didn't go down to well with his missus. :whistle:

yes me done that a fair few times.on domestic work:oops:..not so bad these days as they are only on 20 mins...no one usually bothers if they go of anyway on domestics:)

Apparently I now know squirting hot water through the main door on that industrial unit will set that alarm off. :whistle:

Once I phoned the chap I carried on working as wanted to get it finished so just stuck my ear defender on as that alarm was deafening as did not stop until he reset it.

I was waiting for the fuzz & maybe the water faires to turn up too but to my relief they never showed up /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back