Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A quick video of the new precision glide by wagtail

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I thought of this ages ago while watching the quick guys doing both at the same time, just makes sense, I'll have one of those, are they out yet?

that looks easy :thumbsup:

when ya have skill :laugh:

liquidator looking over it's shoulder

I don't think it'll be any good for dirty windows, it'll be frustrating to scrub with,

Good for Insides and windows that aren't that dirty though!

I don't think it'll be any good for dirty windows, it'll be frustrating to scrub with,
Good for Insides and windows that aren't that dirty though!
Exactly what I was thinking. It would probably be useless on a first clean, and I reckon it would even struggle on anything over 6 weekly, but who knows. I'll be a late adopter on this one and wait for the reviews to come in. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I am buying a new inside cleaning set this week and think this would be perfect, though I am debating getting the unger indoor cleaning kit and using pure, I have a couple of houses with really high indoor windows that have asked me to do that I have been skirting for awhile that this could help with.

Looks good! Thanks for the video, will be sure to buy one!

Didn't know you still cleaned windows Mark /emoticons/tongue.png

Latest Posts

Back