Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Complete Video Overview Of Splasher - Window Cleaning Planner- Walkthrough

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Splasher

Hi all.

I've recorded a video walkthrough of the Splasher system to outline the features and how it works (as it is currently). We're still welcoming more beta testers (the accounts are free of charge during beta testing). Any feedback on the system is most welcome. If interested in a testing account, just DM me and I'll get one set up for you.

Even if you aren't interested in testing, I hope you find the video insightful. More choice for our industry can only be a good thing.

Hi all.

I've recorded a video walkthrough of the Splasher system to outline the features and how it works (as it is currently). We're still welcoming more beta testers (the accounts are free of charge during beta testing). Any feedback on the system is most welcome. If interested in a testing account, just DM me and I'll get one set up for you.

Even if you aren't interested in testing, I hope you find the video insightful. More choice for our industry can only be a good thing.

Hello mate,
will this programme be a one off price like George was or a monthly subscription like squeegee?

Hello mate,
will this programme be a one off price like George was or a monthly subscription like squeegee?
Hi Den.

It will be on a monthly subscription. Our accounts start at £9.99.

Currently while it's in beta testing the accounts are free. You're able to register a trial account (and i will convert it to a beta testing account on my end - during that time there would be no payment to use it) if you'd like to try it?

Hi Den.

It will be on a monthly subscription. Our accounts start at £9.99.

Currently while it's in beta testing the accounts are free. You're able to register a trial account (and i will convert it to a beta testing account on my end - during that time there would be no payment to use it) if you'd like to try it?
Hello splasher.
thanks for coming back to me I did watch the first 15 mins or so of the video this morning before work looks great from what I saw ?can understand why you want to go down the subscriber route, but me personally would like a version I could buy outright like ‘George’ yes it’s dated but I just like the idea of not relying on a third party that’s just me.
would have loved a much more up to date programme like your offering but would want to buy outright no subscription.

thanks for the trial offer that’s appreciated but subscription fees is a no go for me and I wish you every success for the future I’m sure it will be a big hit.

Den.

Hello splasher.
thanks for coming back to me I did watch the first 15 mins or so of the video this morning before work looks great from what I saw ?can understand why you want to go down the subscriber route, but me personally would like a version I could buy outright like ‘George’ yes it’s dated but I just like the idea of not relying on a third party that’s just me.
would have loved a much more up to date programme like your offering but would want to buy outright no subscription.

thanks for the trial offer that’s appreciated but subscription fees is a no go for me and I wish you every success for the future I’m sure it will be a big hit.

Den.
I completely understand Den. I hope you find the type of system you require (and managed to get sorted - I saw your post the other day about the George system), and thank you for your positive feedback on the system. Very much appreciated

Back