Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2017 Peugeot Partner with xline RO/DI system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JohnDoeWindows

Hi,

I have for sale my 2017 Peugeot Partner with a 350L xtank from xline systems installed. It also has an electric power up reel which is raised, under floor rollers, underports for filling and waste as well as pole holders cut through the bulkhead.

The van itself runs and drives perfect and will come with a full years MOT, the mileage is 61000 but will raise slightly as I still use it.

Looking for around £9500 or would consider swapping for a bigger van.20220217_091105.jpg20211011_185817.jpg

Just having a look on AutoTrader (ok so they are trade and have warranty etc) Cheapest partner 850kg same age similar mileage is £8K + Vat. It might be worth checking we buy any van and if it's decent price remove the system and sell separate?

I am surprised it hasn't sold yet especially at this time of year. Have you tried ebay, maybe include an old pole to get someone up and running?
If I hadn't bought mine back in Jan I might have jumped at your van especially with elec reel and floor rollers!

Just having a look on AutoTrader (ok so they are trade and have warranty etc) Cheapest partner 850kg same age similar mileage is £8K + Vat. It might be worth checking we buy any van and if it's decent price remove the system and sell separate?

I am surprised it hasn't sold yet especially at this time of year. Have you tried ebay, maybe include an old pole to get someone up and running?
If I hadn't bought mine back in Jan I might have jumped at your van especially with elec reel and floor rollers!
Things are starting to slow maybe ? I’ve had my 2017 berlingo for sale at £9k, 48k miles for a couple months now and not much interest

Back