Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

6mm or 8mm hose reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Anyone know where to get a 6mm lime green one?
Looked at most places it’s either red, yellow or blue.
Need one that’s highly visible

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Purefreedom had a lime green hose at one time. They also had a few issues with the quality but that was a few years back (2016).

According to a few cleaners they had issues trying to get PF to resolve the problem. This would be a sticking point for me.  Haven't heard any negative comments about Circuit Hydraulics hoses but I think they are now red in colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purefreedom had a lime green hose at one time. They also had a few issues with the quality but that was a few years back (2016).

According to a few cleaners they had issues trying to get PF to resolve the problem. This would be a sticking point for me.  Haven't heard any negative comments about Circuit Hydraulics hoses but I think they are now red in colour.

I think Circuit Hydraulics sell it on eBay as well. The owner is quite a handy guy if there is something you want he will try and source it for you.
He also does the proper Parker tema rectus fittings. Mine have lasted for over a year using them in my flight hoseless connectors. The ones most suppliers use in their products are the cheaper ones.

I think Circuit Hydraulics sell it on eBay as well. The owner is quite a handy guy if there is something you want he will try and source it for you.
He also does the proper Parker tema rectus fittings. Mine have lasted for over a year using them in my flight hoseless connectors. The ones most suppliers use in their products are the cheaper ones.

They do.

Back