Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Job Tomorrow....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

And it's a commercial 1st floor windows in and out and Upvc deep clean inside.

6 windows, 1x bay, 3 x singles an 2x doubles

Easy access, maybe a two hour job tops. £64

Then I got someone asking for a full house clean once the builders leave in the new year( floors, skirting, cupboards, widows, frames etc - similar to end of lease, just dirtier lol) pricing that one per hour @£30ph recon 4-5 hours work £150

Exciting times

Just new to setup a new bank account for the commercial one to pay me by cheque.

Looks like just a one off, however its a 1st floor office converted to a office and some rooms are workshops if that makes sense, so it gets dirty quick so maybe a regular /emoticons/smile.png

just ask them if they would like it done again or would like the outside windows done on a regular clean

Yer will do mate, the exteriors are a bit hard for access and most of them ill have to do from the inside, so might just say do you want ins and outs doing every 8 weeks or something

yer just watch yourself about doing outsides from inside! if you use squeege have some string tied to it and to your wirst just in case you drop it.

Right, all done....took 3hrs and 10 minutes.....so around £20ph ....bit lower than I wanted but as I get more experience In sure ill speed up

True but after paying taxes n ni leaves me £14, plus 20% of that goes bk into the company for saving for a van which leaves £11.20 but then I still have consumables .....

Back