Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another how much would you charge

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cracking little job that @Tuffers is the glass nice and Hydrophylic? 

Nice glass and it sheets well. That run of glass is part of a leisure centre I clean. Only done every 6 months so there's always lots of spiders nests. @HALTON, I got the job because I emailed them saying I'd driven past and noticed the windows needed a clean and would they like a quote. I picked up a second leisure centre off the back of this job as the manager is in charge of both centres. The first clean took me 6 hours, I'm down to 3 hours now.

Price wise £450-500 but the frames look like they are going to hold water on the ledges and each one will need sweeping off or it will cause no end of problems on the pains below this unfortunately slows the job down , we used to do a couple of car showrooms like this much smaller though . As it’s a one off time wise i Recone two people would do it in a morning without two much trouble but might have to re do some pains due to runs from above framework 

Back