Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TAP WATER PRESSURE FOR DI VESSEL

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chris70

im filling my tank from home water tap through di vessel and in to tank just wondering if anyone knows what the tap pressure should be should it run high low or a certain pressure cheers

Slower the better mate , too much pressure and faster the flow, the resin has to work harder and won't last as long

A bit of a pain having to hang about longer , but that's the way I do it .

I only use tap water when I've run out of rainwater , the feed from the the water butts is gravity fed so nice and slow the resin lasts a lot longer .

Cheers mate .

Slower the better mate , too much pressure and faster the flow, the resin has to work harder and won't last as long A bit of a pain having to hang about longer , but that's the way I do it .

I only use tap water when I've run out of rainwater , the feed from the the water butts is gravity fed so nice and slow the resin lasts a lot longer .

Cheers mate .
Is it better using rainwater ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Is it better using rainwater ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Tommy ,

Using rainwater is better for me for a couple of reasons , for a start the TDS is a lot less than my tap water so the resin isn't working as hard , I am also on a water meter and the rain water is free , I have 4 water butts all connected to each other , I like to clean the troughs fairly regular to keep the sediment out of the run off .

Hope that helps bud.

Latest Posts

Back