Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone know about or have any views on this system?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

eddyl3000

Just bought a new van which has this system fitted in to the back, as far as I'm aware all seems to be working, looks to be set up for 2 operators and comes with 2 batters behind the tank

I've never had a system so have no idea about them so just seeing if you guys know anything or have any views on this specific one?
Its a bravo 650 streamline system

It's a decent system that can be enhanced a little. i.e. there is no isolator tap on the outlet to the tank so to clean out a filter bowl you have to drain the tank!
I have their 400lts system and it's been working fine for the last 2.5 years. Just charge the batteries up each night as their 'smart alternator relay' isn't great, it's basically a voltage sensing relay with a delay circuit added.
Mine seems to be bolted in well so no complaints, I might have complained a lot if I had paid Streamlines prices!!
If you need any spares shop around before resorting to Streamline!

It's a decent system that can be enhanced a little. i.e. there is no isolator tap on the outlet to the tank so to clean out a filter bowl you have to drain the tank!
I have their 400lts system and it's been working fine for the last 2.5 years. Just charge the batteries up each night as their 'smart alternator relay' isn't great, it's basically a voltage sensing relay with a delay circuit added.
Mine seems to be bolted in well so no complaints, I might have complained a lot if I had paid Streamlines prices!!
If you need any spares shop around before resorting to Streamline!
Thank you feel like your information will be a godsend to me 🙏 👍 do you just charge the batteries by taking them out and plugging them in in the house basically? And is the isolator tap something you can add to the system?

Always best to leave the batteries in the van. If you have old controllers, Spring v11 or Varistreams, as they don't like reversed polarity which can happen, especially if you are like me.
We use an extension cable and plug the charger into that.

The Numax smart leisure battery charger I have came with an extension that can be permanently bolted to the battery. It's joined to the charger with an Anderson Tolberry 30 amp connector so can easily be plugged in and unplugged.

Back