Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Avoid Facelift Phantom pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adda85

Brought a facelift phantom pole 2 weeks ago, first they sent me the hybrid pole and when I did receive the phantom pole I couldn’t believe how awful it was, so much so that I’ve only used it for like 2 hours in 2 weeks and have gone back to using my old broken pole, first off the pole is very heavy, also the top clamp keeps coming loose, the angle adapter is extremely squeaky, the clamps are sharp and it’s just horrible to work with. Complete waste of money and does not compare to the gardiner and streamline poles. Also on the WCW website it’s rated 5 stars but if you leave a bad review it doesn’t show on their website so that’s the reason why.

Have a 22ft one which I need for some windows and mines is fine l, although the angle adaptor does make the squeaky noise.

If its within 30 days your entitled to a full refund, regardless of what they say, thats what your entitled too. They will try make it hard for you but legaly they have too.

Back