Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Complete beginner explanation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark2788

What would be the most basic wfp kit? I know there's backpacks and trolleys, need a complete dummy introduction to wfp I don't know if there are any threads already?

You need a pole and a brush

Some hose

Something to pump the water through the hose..i.e: backpack..trolley

Some source of pure water..depending on the water in your area it could be easy with just di vessels or you may need an r.o unit and di vessel

It seems a bit daunting at first but once you start it explains itself really

Thanks, the bit I struggle with is di vessels and ro unit? My water is probably bad so need ro unit, is this the only way of using tap water to turn into pure? Once the water goes through an ro unit do you just store it if I was using a backpack?

Does an ro unit connect to a tap then? Dies it use resin? And if you buy a 25l bag how long would that last? Sorry for all the questions just can't seem to find out much about it in such simple terms

Where do you live??

Tds (water quality is different all over)

I buy mine as i have a guy local so don't bother with making it as my water is 1 of the worst in the country

I have a company 2 miles from me who is also in se london

4p a litre so 600l tank would be 16 quid which isn't bad at all

ya can do it quite cheap...

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thur-20-aug/product-detail/ps/p/water-fed-window-cleaner/

and yep...I would too mr taytay.../emoticons/biggrin.png

my full ro system probs only costs £!50 and is easy to set up...and then you just collect your pure at...one hour ten per 25l

and of course you get loads of floods...:rofl:

seriously am buying that pole for a tenner think it has hoselock connector and you cant grumble for that price but...what about this...dying to try it....

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thur-20-aug/product-detail/ps/p/spider-repellent/

if it worked on one particular job it would make it soooo much easier..

Back