Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exceed Tubeless

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wenson

Hi. Going to order a tubeless kit from exceed but a bit confused. The kit pictures shows the connector on end of lack hose that comes out of end of pole. When you look at the complete set up for tubeless it also has the female part on end of the pole hose. Do I have to order the female part and if so what is it called or does the female part come with the kit.I see they sell aprotector pod kit for tubeless for £17.95 + vat. Not sure but male end already installed on hose tail of kit does look like a rectus 21?? It does seem strange if they supply the male end of protector not the female part but could be competely wrong. If I need to buy the female part for h pole hodse could someone point out which part i need. Thanks for any help.

Exceed have changed their hoseless system and discontinued the old one - so if 1 broke people had to change out all their poles! No doubt they might change stuff again in the future and make it not compatible with older stuff!
Have a look at @Skxawng and his Tuff Tubeless system if you did round on here I think there is a discount code. I have been using his hoseless system and the ToughConnect for about a year and find it very good and reliable.

Hi. Going to order a tubeless kit from exceed but a bit confused. The kit pictures shows the connector on end of lack hose that comes out of end of pole. When you look at the complete set up for tubeless it also has the female part on end of the pole hose. Do I have to order the female part and if so what is it called or does the female part come with the kit.I see they sell aprotector pod kit for tubeless for £17.95 + vat. Not sure but male end already installed on hose tail of kit does look like a rectus 21?? It does seem strange if they supply the male end of protector not the female part but could be competely wrong. If I need to buy the female part for h pole hodse could someone point out which part i need. Thanks for any help.

Totally agree with the recommendations for rootek. Very well made and very helpful and polite service.

I've converted 3 poles and will use his tuff connectors once my current slick connects break. Used the service kits on my univalves to give them all a new lease of life too. Will never buy from exceed again. The discount code is WCF20

Latest Posts

Back