Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

best solution

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I will try it, but it just seems to me as that the vinegar would kill off the fighting power of the other ingredients! Plus, just a dash into a bucket?? Surely that just gets eaten up?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a new member of the vinegar brigade so perhaps a little over zealous :laugh:

Just crazily concocting cleaning potions :rof:

Try it you'll be surprised

When i make my mix with 2 litres of asda eco washing up liquid it has a whole small bottle..about 400ml of vinegar added

You don't need any other products added

All these combinations were started as ecover wasn't quite strong enough so needed a boost which is why i use it with the asda stuff even though i probably don't need to

Imo fairy/flash/vinegar would be slight overkill and unnecessary

Ecover is thinner than asda version (and twice the price)

I would add half the vinegar to the ecover and try that..a whole bottle is a bit more than you need but i always go ott

If you want to add flash as well just try a couple of squirts

No worries. .i like to play around and see what works..now i have gone stick waggling i am playing with a mix to clean upvc etc easier

Still got my modded trad tools but rarely use them so i need something to mess with

I must say thou...I ran out of Ecover/Flash over a week ago, and been using Fairy from the kitchen, and I still think it's perfect for window cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back