Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thoughts on this round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A.K WINDOWS

thinking about buying this round,

This is a very small compact round all work is connected and in walking distance.

The work is just off the M621 off the M62.

Earns £400 a clean.

Cleaned by traditional methods.

Earns between £15-20 hour

At present the work is done 4 weekly but customers are requesting to be cleaned every 2 weeks.

Customers are mostly made up of elderly people and all pay cash on the day,

£1600 ono no time wasters

I dont know much about buying a round but if they all elderly I'd be cautious they may all be ready to pop their clogs soon ha ha .

but on a serious note thats 4x the round worth .

yeah im looking into it i can get it for 1300,thing is hes bought it of someone else at sum point but dont know when yet.

and yer old isnt always good lol.

most are selling now five cleans i think its a joke me sen but depends on how compact and the value of each house is.

yeah sounds a plan dont it lol,theres one for sale on ebay for 7k hes got 1000 custys and 2 vans included for sale lol.

thinking about buying this round,

This is a very small compact round all work is connected and in walking distance.

The work is just off the M621 off the M62.

Earns £400 a clean.

Cleaned by traditional methods.

Earns between £15-20 hour

At present the work is done 4 weekly but customers are requesting to be cleaned every 2 weeks.

Customers are mostly made up of elderly people and all pay cash on the day,

£1600 ono no time wasters
IMO if you can get it for £1300 I'd have a look. See if you can maybe do a deal where you pay say 50./' now & 50./' later & ask for a few random numbers to ring to make sure it's genuine. I know it will take you 3 cleans to get it back but after that it don't sound to bad. I'd defiantly enquire if your serious about it. Also if you got that kind of money to spare think about a canvasser. They usually charge x2 so you could get that for £800.

yeah kind of in 2 minds what to do.I dont trust anyone so that dont help lol but he said he will go to every custy with me so....

when handing coin over im always nervous lol

check if the customers really want to go to 2 weekly & if you want that frequency if so that only makes it x2

yeah the thing that is getting to me is that the mobi number that hes given is the same number of the firm he said he bought the round of a year ago??

also the same number comes up for other stuff on google?

well he may have transferred the number over aswell , just because the number comes up like that i wouldn't discount it

especially if its a PAYG number easily ported across .

I know people who have bought rounds & have been ok. Maybe we're being to cautious. If he's willing to take you round or get some numbers and pick some at random to go see. On today's rates that's not a bad price. At the end of the day can only be 45-50 houses.

thats the thing posh i found out its 100 houses so ive left it im not doing 100 houses for that money chasing yer ass all day.

ill build me own round up with my prices,bet he cant get rid anyway and will jack it then ill canvass it anyway lol now i know the streets;)

jeez 100 houses for £400 a month sod that !!!!

I have 11 on my books so far from 1 week and mine is worth £111.00 every 4 weeks !

not bad going tbh and i still have more to price up .

that's the thing posh i found out its 100 houses so I've left it I'm not doing 100 houses for that money chasing yer ass all day.

ill build me own round up with my prices,bet he cant get rid anyway and will jack it then ill canvass it anyway lol now i know the streets;)
Bugga me, that's a BIG £4 a pop - what you can expect from old biddies - OLD PRICES!!

I wonder if they still want windows cleaned twice a month for the same £4.

Another reason to be wary of buying work, as a lot of advertised stuff is only full payment,followed by round details/numbers afterwards.

beplfast im not sure but i have houses in that area and it seems that some windy want to con people into 2 weekly cleans ive had people ring me up wanting them dong every 4 weeks so i find it hard to beleave.im leaving it.

£4 a houses is a joke i have a fiver min anyway so going against me rules wont be anygood need 7 a house upwards to be fair i dont want 100s of houses to make money less is more sometimes if yer get me;)

Hear ya loud and clear.

I have a few £4s.. Tho wanting to increase to £5. They are handy as I live in the street. Do 32 plus my own.. Can do them in about 6/7 hours on my own and they are every 2 weeks

Back