Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brilliant service from daqua

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shinyboy

Brilliant service from doug at daqua. Made a phone call to doug on Friday 23rd june. Doug and I had a chat and doug explained a few things and pointed me in the right direction as i Needed a membrane ASAP. By Saturday 24th June the membrane was at my door in Dorset. I was thinking I'd get my membrane by Monday/Tuesday at the earliest. Top service and thank you. Will definitely be back. Would tag you in the post but dont know how to doug lol. Cheers wayne

Brilliant service from doug at daqua. Made a phone call to doug on Friday 23rd june. Doug and I had a chat and doug explained a few things and pointed me in the right direction as i Needed a membrane ASAP. By Saturday 24th June the membrane was at my door in Dorset. I was thinking I'd get my membrane by Monday/Tuesday at the earliest. Top service and thank you. Will definitely be back. Would tag you in the post but dont know how to doug lol. Cheers wayne
@doug atkinson :)

Latest Posts

Back