Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holidays

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not booked but if I go I fancy Turkey again probably in September, it's cold here, hot enough there and think Club I resident at closes the main floor then for a refurb.

Nah I'd scare em once I get going lol, I've seen a couple of turkish resort dj's though and they are real bad.

I am currently saving like a little squirrel for winter. I am having a holiday this year! So far just about to top 1k saved up, so going well.

My dad has booked two weeks this year.

They have just paid for a turkey holiday, so need to find someone to cover that van for 10 days OR! Do i work stupidly long hours and get paid double MOHAHAHA

Mum and dad are, i am a bit /emoticons/wacko.png on where togo.

My Girlfriend doesnt know yet, but i would love to take her to Italy to see her nan. I have almost enough saved for flights and food. Just need spending money really.

Without her i wouldn't be here today. She is my rock /emoticons/smile.png

Ah Damo, Italy it is then. One of my best mates is half Italian and English, what part of Italy? His wife is half German and half French - that would be so cooool for your missus

She is from foggia basically east ish coast opposite Naples if that makes sense.

Yeah it would be a nice surprise for her. Her nonna is very old like mine. Mine is 97 in July!

Thats the plan, but i just spent nearly a grand on an extreme pole LOL.

She knows work is important and i do need that pole HAHA

But she will be treated to a nice break /emoticons/smile.png

This day and age we have multi cultural marriages and its compromise, somebody has to travel somewhere to meet parents, to be with family, etc, but if your busy trying to make a living, it then becomes even more difficult - getting around everybody especially if your with somebody that has family abroad. Marrying into another nationally is really hard, I know this because of one of my best friends has to go to Italy, Germany and France because everybody is all over the place - not a bad thing

Yeah we get on well tbh, she says shes English but when we fight she soon turns Italian lol

Love her to bits, and yeah it will be lovely. I went to Rome few years ago, lovely /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back