Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holidays

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I wanna go back Las Vegas but might only afford a week in Europe some where depending on how much new work I get, ment to be saving up to move in with my girlfriend tho.... We'll see what happens lol

So Damo are you going to have the first wedding on the forum?
That would be nice, been together 4 plus years.

At the moment i am trying to build a future for us so she knows thats important. This year has been truly epic so far.

I have achieved around 90% of my business plan.

I have been putting in stupid amount of office hours now its cleaning hours.

But it is starting to pay off. This time next year.............

It will pan out, Im 13 years in and not worked out, but still best friends - lifes too short

i'm a lucky boy this year, i haven't been away for 2 years so treating myself to 11 days in italy in june with my suzi

doing 2 nights in venice then catching the train to milan then down to naples and stopping in sorrento for the rest of the hol

then in sept i'm off to spain on my motorbike with a mate and doing 8 days round the pyrenees down to the med to a place called roses

funny you mentioned the proposing thing in italy catherine cause i thought about asking suzi while we were out there, we've been together for 16 years this year but then started looking at how to apply for licenses etc and it looked really awkward so aint gonna bother lol

we'll just have to carry on living in sin :laugh:

You can can ask Suzi to marry you in France, but you will need the permission of the Marie, if you want to get married in France, you will need a ton of documentation, blood tests, I think also you will need to be residence in France for a certain amount of days, its a complicated fecker, only know this because I lived there for seven years.

Nice one Damo, sure it will work out - you sound like a really nice guy - and im sure she will say "yes" We all think we are so different but were not.

Inter continental marriages. My wife is French, size 8, looks fifteen years younger and grew up in Paris - yes I'm scared of her!!!

Would love to go on holiday this year, need to go on holiday this year but I think finances will make us have to wait until next year!

(married 15 years by the way).

Florida for 3 weeks, going tomorrow.

Had a mega days work today before I go, started at 7am and finished at 8.15 goosed now.

Back