Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Danfire

Had one new job to price on Thursday which she happily accepted and asked me to do it immediately, I had a load booked in but thought I could squeeze in this first clean easily enough. This house had a corrugated car port which can be cleaned with a pole by standing on the neighbours flat roof, I knocked next door to ask for access permission and he says "can you clean my windows as well and do you do gutter, facia, soffit cleans"? Gave him a price and started on his and when I asked the next neighbour for access again I get asked "can you do mine"? So three new customers in a row, and just as my day was finishing a chap introduces himself as a new neighbour and asks for a quote, pretty sure I'm going to get him as well. Four new custies in one day, that's a personal best for me.

Had one new job to price on Thursday which she happily accepted and asked me to do it immediately, I had a load booked in but thought I could squeeze in this first clean easily enough. This house had a corrugated car port which can be cleaned with a pole by standing on the neighbours flat roof, I knocked next door to ask for access permission and he says "can you clean my windows as well and do you do gutter, facia, soffit cleans"? Gave him a price and started on his and when I asked the next neighbour for access again I get asked "can you do mine"? So three new customers in a row, and just as my day was finishing a chap introduces himself as a new neighbour and asks for a quote, pretty sure I'm going to get him as well. Four new custies in one day, that's a personal best for me.
Ace :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back